Debrief Retreat and Farewells
The debrief retreat was a great time to slow down and really think about what has happened on project. It helped to refocus things and provide us with the mindset to return home and keep serving the Lord. I'm really thankful for everything that God has done in our hearts and our lives. God has changed each of us and taught us new things. I will be writing soon about some of the things that God has taught me.
Right now I am in the process of moving all my things over to my dad's apartment for the rest of my stay in Halifax. It is very sad because most of the team has left and we had grown accustomed to calling the residence 'home.' Please pray for us as we transition back to our lives outside of project.
Right now I am in the process of moving all my things over to my dad's apartment for the rest of my stay in Halifax. It is very sad because most of the team has left and we had grown accustomed to calling the residence 'home.' Please pray for us as we transition back to our lives outside of project.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home