Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Update

Hello my faithful blog readers. I thought I'd share my first email update with you. The email reads as follows.

Hello my faithful supporters,

I'd like to inform you that I have arrived safely in Halifax. I am spending the first couple days with my dad and the project will be starting on Friday when I will be able to meet the rest of the team of 30 student! I know that many of you have also supported me financially, which I greatly appreciate. However, I still have another $214 remaining in order to cover the cost of the project. I'd appreciate if you would take the time to pray for God to provide the remaining support and consider whether or not you would be able to contribute something yourself or if you know someone that may be able to make a contribution. It doesn't have to be big. Every bit helps. Please contact me if you think that you would be able to help me in this way and I will email you mailing information for cheques or credit card giving information if that is more convenient for you. Thank you.

Please pray for my dad since he has a job interview tomorrow at 10 am Halifax time (9 am Toronto). Please pray for me as I look for a daytime job as a part of the ministry that we will be doing here. I hope you're all doing well and that God is blessing you. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like updates on so that I can write with those things in mind.

God bless,

Liz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home