Churches: Salvation Army
Current Amount of Support:
$50 Deposit
$100 WC winnings!
$ 2,006/2000 misc supporters
Remaining amount of support needed: Return plane ticket - $200
If you would be able to contribute something towards the remaining $200 I would greatly appreciate if you could make a credit card donation at https://secure.crusade.org/giving/give_ministry.php
Select "Campus for Christ"as the ministry, and under 'Giving Description' type "Liz Stodolak: HalifaxProject". If you choose to give in this way, be sure to let me know so I can adjust my numbers accordingly!
Beginning of Week 3:
Yesterday I went to a Salvation Army church. The majority of people there were on the stage (for the band/choir) and were in uniform. The people were friendly, but not very welcoming. They seemed more concerned with finding out if we were "salvationists" than they were in getting to know us. The message was filled with scripture, but didn't seem like it would be accessible to those that are new in the faith.
Please pray that I would:
- know what God wants me to do and that I would be faithful in doing it
-find a job quickly
$50 Deposit
$100 WC winnings!
$ 2,006/2000 misc supporters
Remaining amount of support needed: Return plane ticket - $200
If you would be able to contribute something towards the remaining $200 I would greatly appreciate if you could make a credit card donation at https://secure.crusade.org/giving/give_ministry.php
Select "Campus for Christ"as the ministry, and under 'Giving Description' type "Liz Stodolak: HalifaxProject". If you choose to give in this way, be sure to let me know so I can adjust my numbers accordingly!
Beginning of Week 3:
Yesterday I went to a Salvation Army church. The majority of people there were on the stage (for the band/choir) and were in uniform. The people were friendly, but not very welcoming. They seemed more concerned with finding out if we were "salvationists" than they were in getting to know us. The message was filled with scripture, but didn't seem like it would be accessible to those that are new in the faith.
Please pray that I would:
- know what God wants me to do and that I would be faithful in doing it
-find a job quickly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home