Spring is here!
Or so it seems...the weather seems to have warmed up and the snow is melting and I can see the greenish brown grass. Of course, knowing Canadian weather the water will soon be ice again and there is more snow to come....what did I want to say again?
Oh yes, my topic is rather unrelated to my title this time. Why? Because I can do that. :) Scandelous? I know....not really. Anyways, the teacher for one of my classes decided that he wanted to have one of the classes at his house...odd as that seems, last Sunday our class (missing one) showed up at his house. There were 11 students all sitting around his living room, quite bored and snacking on stale chips, oranges, pretzels and...salty beans? I arrived about 20-30 min late to find that they hadn't even started yet. We ended up being there until about 10:30. We had a bit of a break with some coffee or tea and some snacks. It was rather nice...but extremely odd. I found his house to be rather ordinary, with a classic style.
Since I forgot this in my last post...
Total support to be raised: $2150
Oh yes, my topic is rather unrelated to my title this time. Why? Because I can do that. :) Scandelous? I know....not really. Anyways, the teacher for one of my classes decided that he wanted to have one of the classes at his house...odd as that seems, last Sunday our class (missing one) showed up at his house. There were 11 students all sitting around his living room, quite bored and snacking on stale chips, oranges, pretzels and...salty beans? I arrived about 20-30 min late to find that they hadn't even started yet. We ended up being there until about 10:30. We had a bit of a break with some coffee or tea and some snacks. It was rather nice...but extremely odd. I found his house to be rather ordinary, with a classic style.
Since I forgot this in my last post...
Total support to be raised: $2150

5 Comments:
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:33:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
ahhhh
snow come back!!!!!!!!
At Friday, March 16, 2007 8:18:00 AM,
L said…
NO!!!! Warm weather Jesus please.
At Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:08:00 AM,
snoopy said…
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it snowED
=D
everything happens for a reason =P
At Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:37:00 AM,
L said…
i told you it would snow again! now i can't go running outside.
At Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:09:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
go sledding outside then =P
yeSssssssssssssssss
never summer
always winter
live2rideā„
Post a Comment
<< Home