Random Updates...
My older brother went on his first date on Friday! Yay older brother! Second date on Wednesday? So...things are going well so far!
I got accepted to Halifax Project...so Halifax here I come! ...after I finish classes and visit my family in Poland...but it's upcoming.
And today I got to spend some lovely time with two lovely ladies that I just haven't really gotten to spend time with. It's great to have girl time! So happy! :D
I got accepted to Halifax Project...so Halifax here I come! ...after I finish classes and visit my family in Poland...but it's upcoming.
And today I got to spend some lovely time with two lovely ladies that I just haven't really gotten to spend time with. It's great to have girl time! So happy! :D

4 Comments:
At Friday, February 23, 2007 1:24:00 AM,
Maeghan said…
ekkk Halifax and Poland!!! soo exciting!!! :D:D
At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 2:18:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey Liz-no Texas? Out of loop am I.
And what's the Halifax Project?
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 2:11:00 PM,
L said…
don't have money for texas. but i still love it...even though it's hot.
ummm...a missions trip. are you looking for more specific information?
At Friday, March 09, 2007 1:05:00 PM,
snoopy said…
ahhh okay
i thought so =P
Post a Comment
<< Home