Walking in the middle of the road on Queen Street
So Beck and I decided to hang out today and we ended up going downtown and watching the end of the Christmas parade. It was really fun, but I think that's mostly because I was hanging out with someone that's fun to hang out with. :) So after Santa went by the street was filled with a bunch of people so Beck and I decided that it would be fun to walk against the crowd. So we were walking around in the middle of the street downtown going against traffic. I got a picture of it in my phone. It was so much fun.
Then we got food and then walked around the mall not buying things and then we went to church and I saw a lot of people I haven't seen it a long time. It was really fun.
Oh! And I also figured out what's being advertised by all the blue gifts! Bell Cell Phones.
Then we got food and then walked around the mall not buying things and then we went to church and I saw a lot of people I haven't seen it a long time. It was really fun.
Oh! And I also figured out what's being advertised by all the blue gifts! Bell Cell Phones.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home