Winter Conference 2006: Worthy
The time has come for my review of the conference I was at. I know I haven't blogged in a while so I'm going to try getting back to it. In general the conference was great. I enjoyed the speakers. I even enjoyed when we had a fire alarm at 5:30 in the morning because I got to spend the rest of the morning praying and talking with one of my friends. I got to go swimming a couple times, did some shopping, learned about God and had great times of fellowship.
My favourite speaker talked about how we don't have to create unity. We have to guard unity. He said how we shouldn't take advantage of others or manipulate them. He talked about humility and meekness and having patience. It was really good and I felt like I learned a lot from it.
My favourite speaker talked about how we don't have to create unity. We have to guard unity. He said how we shouldn't take advantage of others or manipulate them. He talked about humility and meekness and having patience. It was really good and I felt like I learned a lot from it.

2 Comments:
At Monday, January 08, 2007 10:47:00 AM,
Maeghan said…
Liz!!!! Its so good to see you back in the bloggr world :)
At Monday, January 08, 2007 2:11:00 PM,
L said…
ummmm...ya. I don't think I realized how long it's been since I actually blogged. Nice to see that someone noticed!
Post a Comment
<< Home