Walkby Evangelism
Okay, so I've been hearing some messages about evangelism lately and it's really been convicting me because I know I should do more. So today when I was walking home from work...I really don't know why I decided to walk home considering that I'm sick and coughing and ick...anyways, so I was walking home and this guy on ...a scooter...scooter bike? motorised bike? ...well he's going the other way real slow and he says hey how you doing and i respond politely and ask the question back. Then he asks to stop and talk and I'm like I don't want to I'm sick and coming home from work blah blah blah. So he asks to walk with me and in the back of my head I'm thinking, not interested, but could be an evangelism opportunity. So I let him walk me to one of the streets near my house and we chat a bit about where I work and what I'm going to school for. And I ask him what's most important to him and then I break out some gospel teaching. And he says he believes in God and I'm like, that's not enough, even the demons believe. We'll see if anything comes of it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home