Wow awesomeness!
Okay, so today's the day I turn 22. So I was workin 9-5 today and as soon as I get to my desk at work I notice this card sitting on the keyboard and it's got my name on it. And I'm like oh, who got me a card? And I look at it and it's from everybody in the department! So apparently they were passing it around all yesterday (like they do for everyone else) and I was completely oblivious to their passing it around. It was awesome.
And then everybody prayed for me during our morning prayer time and they gave me many encouraging words including ones about waiting for God to give me opportunities. It was really great because everything they said really registered with me.
And then later on my boss brought out a birthday cake with my name on it. Chocolate! It totally rocked. =)
So after work Beck and I went to the mall and we did tons of shopping...okay, so maybe not tons, but it was decent. I got some real awesome deals. The first store we went to the sales lady explained about this discount card they sell for $8. On the first purchase it gives you 20 percent off even sales items and if it's your birthday you get another 20%. And I was like, it's my birthday! And she was like okay, so I got 40% off and it cost me less than it would have even if I hadn't paid taxes on it. Awesomeness!
Everyone's been really encouraging today. Everything they've said has made me realize how much I've changed. I really do feel so different and like I'm actually becoming a good person. It's so awesome.
And then everybody prayed for me during our morning prayer time and they gave me many encouraging words including ones about waiting for God to give me opportunities. It was really great because everything they said really registered with me.
And then later on my boss brought out a birthday cake with my name on it. Chocolate! It totally rocked. =)
So after work Beck and I went to the mall and we did tons of shopping...okay, so maybe not tons, but it was decent. I got some real awesome deals. The first store we went to the sales lady explained about this discount card they sell for $8. On the first purchase it gives you 20 percent off even sales items and if it's your birthday you get another 20%. And I was like, it's my birthday! And she was like okay, so I got 40% off and it cost me less than it would have even if I hadn't paid taxes on it. Awesomeness!
Everyone's been really encouraging today. Everything they've said has made me realize how much I've changed. I really do feel so different and like I'm actually becoming a good person. It's so awesome.

2 Comments:
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:48:00 AM,
Maeghan said…
Happy Birthday Liz!!!!
p.s you were always an amazing person :)
At Monday, June 26, 2006 11:29:00 AM,
L said…
ummmmm....did you miss the one i posted yesterday?
Post a Comment
<< Home