Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Trusting God

I've had a number of experiences that have led me to trust God. A good amount of them have been due to my prayers being answered. There are the prayers that are answered because I've asked for that specific thing, but lately He's been answering prayers about what my future may hold. I've been praying about a certain thing that I hope to do in the future and I've had two friends give me encouragement about me potentially being in that position. I've also been feeling very motivated since I've started to focus on it. Now I don't just mean that I feel motivated to do this specific thing, but I feel motivated about everything. I even feel like doing more menial things that have absolutely nothing to do with it, except that it would build character and that's always good. So I'm continuing to hope and pray about it and so far things are looking good.

P.S. My dad is now in Halifax for his new job.

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger PatZ said…

    hey do you think that the people in Lebanon and Darfur and The Congo and Zaire and China and Iraq and East Timor who are dying and being oppressed and who pray to god and never hear anything back trust him?

     
  • At Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Blogger L said…

    i haven't been through that kind of persecution so i really can't tell you what is going on in their hearts, but i do know that those who are true followers of Christ are able to trust Him regardless of circumstances.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home