Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Fun Times!

Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
So the CCCer's from school had another party. It was complete awesomeness. I never knew hanging out could be so much fun. I love these people. I can talk theology with them without anyone getting upset. They like to take time to worship at social gatherings and they really seem to want to honour God with their lifestyles. Plus, we played monopoly (for I think 5 hours) and I ended up winning. Once all the properties had been bought I had two of the orange ones, a light blue and a yellow. It was awesome. I got my first set of three properties and then I worked on building my other sets. It was a slow process, but I ended up being successful in getting all the orange, red, yellow, purple, utilities and railroads (did I get all of those or just most?...oh well). But back to the near beginning, so I got my first colour group and then a merger formed between two of the oponnents. They shared their properties and cash, but still moved as separate pieces around the board. So the other three of us made it our goal to divide and conquer everything they owned. So needless to say they were the first to be bankrupt and by that time I had all the utilities, orange and yellow and two red. So we got down to three of us and then we decided to double the cost of places so that things would move along more quickly. I ended up gaining so much money because of this that it was no big deal to give 7,000 for the cheapest property on the board. So I ended up winning with over 20,000. It was fantastic. I loved it.
May heaven fall upon you.

2 Comments:

<< Home