Random Thoughts
Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
So I thought I'd randomly string together various thoughts today since I don't have one theme for all of them. Aside from the pain in my shoulder/neck that makes it difficult to keep my head entirely straight I am having a pretty good day. I had lunch with Sarah so we got to know each other a little bit better. And I also got to catch up with Nicola. Yay! I also was told that I'm like a light bulb that has burnt out, but has recently been changed so I'm all bright and shiney again. I like shiney things. Also, everyone likes my new hair style. I thought I looked like a complete dork, but hey, everyone likes it so it must be good. And Ben even said that he loves it! Isn't that awesome?
Blessings and Breakthroughs.
So I thought I'd randomly string together various thoughts today since I don't have one theme for all of them. Aside from the pain in my shoulder/neck that makes it difficult to keep my head entirely straight I am having a pretty good day. I had lunch with Sarah so we got to know each other a little bit better. And I also got to catch up with Nicola. Yay! I also was told that I'm like a light bulb that has burnt out, but has recently been changed so I'm all bright and shiney again. I like shiney things. Also, everyone likes my new hair style. I thought I looked like a complete dork, but hey, everyone likes it so it must be good. And Ben even said that he loves it! Isn't that awesome?
Blessings and Breakthroughs.

0 Comments:
<< Home