Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

What an awesome time!

Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
So the CCCers decided to throw a party. I ended up being about 20 minutes early and the first person to show up. :P But it was cool. I got to talk to Becky for a while and waited for other people to show up. Good food. Good snacks. I learned a bit about music and got some cords down for one of my many songs. We went to a concert and it was completely awesome. One of the people playing invited everyone to come up and mosh at the front. Naturally I was completely excited and headed right to the front. So I'm moshing away, moshing away and I keep looking and I'm the only ONE up at the front, but it was cool. I worshipped God just like I would if there had actually been other people up there with me and I had some people comment to me about it after saying they wished they were that bold and that I looked comfortable etc. etc. Plus the lead singer from the band came over to talk to me and gave me some kind of card(that I haven't looked at yet) about the band and he told me to email them (I don't know why). Then we went over to someone else's house and we had smores. And it was fun. The end.
May heaven fall upon you.

1 Comments:

<< Home