Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Pursuit

My heart has been broken one too many times
Torn apart and stitched back together by your grace
No one knows me like you do
Pull me up and bring me back to You

Chorus: God pursue me
Seek my heart with all your effort
Let me know I am loved
Pursue me so that I can keep turning back to You

Let me hear You speaking words of love
Let me know my value to You
Shelter my heart and fill it with Your strength
Build me up to where I can't be brought down

(C)

Your hand on my cheek, eyes with a fixed gaze
Without words speaking love to me
Knowing You're near, but still feeling weak and alone
Fill me with Your presence and grace

(C)

Elizabeth Stodolak
Copyright ©2005 Elizabeth Stodolak

0 Comments:

<< Home