After Prayer
Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
So, prayed, worshipped, cried. Feeling better. My eyes hurt and I feel tired (probably in part from not getting enough sleep this weekend). So I ended up falling asleep at some point and I woke up feeling completely rested as though I'd been sleeping in God's arms. I'll probably grab some food and then go seek God more. Anyone ever been so desperate for more of God that you'd rather die than live without knowing Him more? It would be nice to know if anyone knows how I'm feeling
Praise and glory be to God.
Blessings and Breakthroughs.
So, prayed, worshipped, cried. Feeling better. My eyes hurt and I feel tired (probably in part from not getting enough sleep this weekend). So I ended up falling asleep at some point and I woke up feeling completely rested as though I'd been sleeping in God's arms. I'll probably grab some food and then go seek God more. Anyone ever been so desperate for more of God that you'd rather die than live without knowing Him more? It would be nice to know if anyone knows how I'm feeling
Praise and glory be to God.
Blessings and Breakthroughs.

0 Comments:
<< Home