Peace Will Come
Grace and Peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,
Well, I've finally started a blog. Now everyone can be informed about the things no one ever asks me about. Interestingly enough so far everything has been labelled according to one of my songs. This pleases me. Hopefully through blogging I will be able to reveal how wonderfully complete surrender can bring us out of the darkness and that peace will come.
Blessings and Breakthroughs.
Well, I've finally started a blog. Now everyone can be informed about the things no one ever asks me about. Interestingly enough so far everything has been labelled according to one of my songs. This pleases me. Hopefully through blogging I will be able to reveal how wonderfully complete surrender can bring us out of the darkness and that peace will come.
Blessings and Breakthroughs.

1 Comments:
At Saturday, April 09, 2005 5:53:00 PM,
dearbethany said…
Hi Liz. I love you...maybe it does not seem like it, but I really do love you! Talk to you soon.
<< Home