Girls Social: Rock Climbing
We had our girls social yesterday and I had an amazing time. I got to know a few of the girls a bit better and they were really fun to hang out with. We went rock climbing for a few hours. It was a lot of fun. I hope I can go again sometime despite the fact that my hands are sore and the pain from my shoulder to my wrist.
After rock climbing a few of us went to a Jamacian restaurant. I got Jerk Wings. They were so spicy that I started to cry. All in all a good night. Great bunch of girls to hang out with. :)
After rock climbing a few of us went to a Jamacian restaurant. I got Jerk Wings. They were so spicy that I started to cry. All in all a good night. Great bunch of girls to hang out with. :)

2 Comments:
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 2:04:00 PM,
Paulman said…
Hmm, I guess every girls social wouldn't be complete without a good cry :P
At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:30:00 PM,
KowKowCalqulator said…
Hey next time you're in this part of the world AKA TEXAS; I'll take you to eat somewhere hot - spicey or both. You won't only shed a tear; you'll change colors.
Post a Comment
<< Home