Back In Canada
So I'm back in Canada now. Kind of weird being back. I got used to thinking that everyone speaks Polish. I'd start thinking about Halifax and think, "my biggest challenge is going to be trying to communicate in Polish...wait, they'll be speaking in English, no problem." I realized that my Polish really wasn't as good as I thought it was. I think I understood about half of what was going on and I was able to communicate when I wanted to eat and a bit of what I wanted to eat. So I managed to survive. It was nice not to have any responsibilities for 3 weeks. Back to support raising!
Current Amount of Support:
$50 Deposit
$100 WC winnings!
$ 1,452 misc supporters
1 plane ticket to Halifax
Remaining amount of support needed: $548
To support via credit card, go to https://secure.crusade.org/giving/give_ministry.php, Select "Campus for Christ"as the ministry, and under 'Giving Description' type "Liz Stodolak: HalifaxProject". If you choose to give in this way, be sure to let me know so I can adjust my numbers accordingly!
Current Amount of Support:
$50 Deposit
$100 WC winnings!
$ 1,452 misc supporters
1 plane ticket to Halifax
Remaining amount of support needed: $548
To support via credit card, go to https://secure.crusade.org/giving/give_ministry.php, Select "Campus for Christ"as the ministry, and under 'Giving Description' type "Liz Stodolak: HalifaxProject". If you choose to give in this way, be sure to let me know so I can adjust my numbers accordingly!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home