"You sound wonderful"
I find it funny how little comments that seem like nothing to one person can actually mean a whole lot. I don't think I've ever had someone tell me that my singing was wonderful. I remember in highschool when I was told that I was tone deaf. Granted, I've had a lot more practice since then, but I still didn't really think much of it. So today I was singing at the back doors to the C4C meeting, like I've been doing the last few weeks because I'm on the welcome team so I hang out there when the worship starts. This week we had the meeting in a different room and the hall way had great acoustics so I was singing loud like I always do and it sounded great cuz it had that little bit of echo on it...I don't know how far my voice was travelling, but one of my friends went down the hall and when he came back he told me that I sounded wonderful.
Blush!
Blush!

2 Comments:
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 10:32:00 PM,
.Cheryl. said…
sweet! you have a blog Liz!
At Monday, November 13, 2006 10:45:00 AM,
L said…
i've had a blog for over a year...maybe i need to advertise more? people keep finding me through the blog connection!
Post a Comment
<< Home