Limo
Nothing too exciting happening right now, but today at work I got to see the back of a limo. It was cool and really, really big. It was fun. I got to walk around inside. There was little tv's and glasses and stuff. It'll be cool when I get my own limo.

4 Comments:
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 2:38:00 AM,
snoopy said…
i saw a limo a few hours ago too!!!
it was close to uxbridge!!!!!!
country style!! =P
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:03:00 PM,
L said…
yes, but did you see the inside?
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:57:00 PM,
snoopy said…
i never saved enough money for a limo
no i didnt see the inside :S
haha if i looked i'd probably
kraSh
(my paRentz car =P )
At Monday, March 13, 2006 5:13:00 PM,
L said…
are you not happy with my recent posts?
Post a Comment
<< Home