Thoughts
So I've been having many thoughts lately...now I'm not entirely clear on all of what I'm been thinking because there has been a multitude of thoughts. Like right now I'm thinking next week I'm meeting a short, green haired man with a walker...okay, so maybe some of those things are a bit twisted around...but I think it's more fun that way.
Ummm... I've also been thinking about how I'm doing and where I'm 'headed' and I have absolutely no clue. I don't really have a plan for what I'm doing this summer or even for what I'm doing this week.
On another note, I think I'm finally normalizing to Everest (the new program at work that has increased the stress level of most of the department). I keep learning and finding more stuff that makes it easier to use it. It's still got some issues to it though.
I'm also thinking that a lady called me from the church I visited yesterday. We had a little chat and eventually I got to the point of, actually I work in my church...so it's not like I'm exactly needing a church that's on the other side of Toronto...is it even in Toronto? Might be cool to visit sometimes though...who knows, maybe I'll get into the habit of visiting other churches and getting a sense of the fact that there really are lots of people seeking to follow Christ. Cool beans.
Lots of love to my people (meaning all my friends reading this). And where the heck is Glenn? Hello?
Ummm... I've also been thinking about how I'm doing and where I'm 'headed' and I have absolutely no clue. I don't really have a plan for what I'm doing this summer or even for what I'm doing this week.
On another note, I think I'm finally normalizing to Everest (the new program at work that has increased the stress level of most of the department). I keep learning and finding more stuff that makes it easier to use it. It's still got some issues to it though.
I'm also thinking that a lady called me from the church I visited yesterday. We had a little chat and eventually I got to the point of, actually I work in my church...so it's not like I'm exactly needing a church that's on the other side of Toronto...is it even in Toronto? Might be cool to visit sometimes though...who knows, maybe I'll get into the habit of visiting other churches and getting a sense of the fact that there really are lots of people seeking to follow Christ. Cool beans.
Lots of love to my people (meaning all my friends reading this). And where the heck is Glenn? Hello?

4 Comments:
At Monday, February 06, 2006 7:45:00 PM,
L said…
you're totally cheating. i can't talk to you if you're online and you're not on aol. so it doesn't count.
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:24:00 PM,
snoopy said…
lol...
that first sentence is so applicable to my everyday life...
=)
really.. are you going to meet a man with green hair...
that's a lot of bright coloured chemicals..♥
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:12:00 PM,
L said…
okay, so it might be a green jacket instead of hair, and his hair might be short instead of him, and the walker may only be a figment of email.
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:44:00 PM,
snoopy said…
lol
same thing =P
Post a Comment
<< Home