Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Whoa! Crazy day...

So ya, I went to my friend's church again today. It was cool. I got to meet the young adults pastor and my friend decided to sign up to join a small group. And I got to talk to the guy that was standing at the table and told him I'm part of a small group, but not at this church. So discussion, blah, blah, blah. It was cool. I actually sort of know how to talk to people now.

So then Bek (note: Bek with a K, not Beck with a CK as in BeCK from TACF, but BeK from York) and I had lunch and it was cool. We had pizza and talked about dating and guys (or rather guy) and attractive qualities and such. We also had cookies and eventually she drove me home. I showed her my cute new shoes. And she wanted to take them with her, but I was like ummmm... no.

Work was also cool and strangley eventful. First, I ended up accidentally giving a customer a refund on a CD he was buying because previously I had done a refund and since refunds and purchases look so similar I forgot to change it back. So when I realized it I was like, oh no, what do I do, I don't even know this customer. So then Christine walks in and I'm like Christine! and I told her what happened. And she asked some questions and she said she'd watch the store and I could go check if he was in the patio room (because I noticed that he had had a SOC 2 book and she said that's where SOC 2 was). So I went in and I was like hmmm... none of these guys look familiar, but there were people sitting at the front that I couldn't see. And I was like, ah! I already feel like a dork walking in when Steve's already teaching. So I put up my hand and Steve's like, yes a question. And I'm like uh, ya, I think there's someone in here that bought a CD from me today. And this guy in the front turns around and I'm like, ya you, and I told him I accidently did a refund instead of a sale. And he gave me his credit card, so I'm like yay! And I fixed it and he got his card back by the end of the night so it's all good.

So then later on this customer comes in asking about which music I'd recommend. So I ask him about his style. And I'm like ummmm...and then I asked if he ever came in the mornings and he said no and that he actually goes to Bayview Glen. And I was like, no way! That's where I was this morning. So that was also cool and I helped him find some music that he'd like, so that was also cool.

Ya...so today was eventful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home