'Editing In Process'
I have no clue what I'm going to write right now because I'm kind of tired and I just got home after waiting at work for a ride for over an hour and I'm kind of annoyed mostly because I can walk home in that amount of time.
Anyway, I wanted to post because I sent my first draft to my editor and he replied back. He had some positive things to say, so I was happy, but he also had some good points to make so I have to go back and change things. Right now I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm hoping that I have at least half a clue better than I think I have, but I really don't think I know what I'm doing, but I think that's okay.
Anyway, I wanted to post because I sent my first draft to my editor and he replied back. He had some positive things to say, so I was happy, but he also had some good points to make so I have to go back and change things. Right now I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm hoping that I have at least half a clue better than I think I have, but I really don't think I know what I'm doing, but I think that's okay.

5 Comments:
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:49:00 PM,
Maeghan said…
lol I never know what I'm doing and I manage to survive:P
At Friday, February 24, 2006 2:49:00 AM,
Strange Man in a Strange Land said…
Sometimes not knowing can be a lifesaver - but Liz...you're awesome and you'll grow :D
Sometimes I wish I had an editor..or at least one I paid more attention too...:P
At Friday, February 24, 2006 12:14:00 PM,
snoopy said…
"but I really don't think I know what I'm doing, but I think that's okay. "
-- i never know what im doing =P
At Friday, February 24, 2006 5:42:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Im really glad that this is happening! Im happy that you get a chance to do somthing that makes you so happy :). God will work out those little details, dont worry even a bit ;) just do your best.
At Friday, February 24, 2006 6:25:00 PM,
L said…
awwwww... you people are so ecouraging. it makes me want to cry.
Post a Comment
<< Home