Chillin Church
So I went with my friend Bek to church again this week. It was cool. I liked the message. Now, normally they have pizza afterwards, but this week they didn't and the pastor said that from then on they'd be expecting people to give $2 for as much pizza as they want in order to help cover costs. I thought it was cool. So instead of pizza we all went out to Wendy's to eat. But before we left I was talking to different people (that I didn't know) and joking around with them for roughly 45 min to an hour. Than I was chillin with people at Wendy's and I think I talked to like 5 or 6 different people today. I'm kind of freaked out....I'm not normally so comfortable being social. Jesus is changing me! I'm scared!!!

4 Comments:
At Monday, February 27, 2006 10:56:00 AM,
L said…
i can just imagine a little caterpillar that just turned into a butterfly and it looks behind it and it's like, what the heck are these things and then it starts flapping it's wings and it's like ahhhh!!!!! i'm not crawling anymore...i think that analogy works well. i'm flying! i'm flying!
At Monday, February 27, 2006 11:12:00 AM,
snoopy said…
that's amazing social development!
lol
im -only- social on ski-lifts
when my face is covered with goggles
=P
At Monday, February 27, 2006 2:15:00 PM,
L said…
hmmmm that's familiar, feb 22nd.
i'm a butterfly! i'm a butterfly! i'm a butterfly! fly! fly! fly! yay! i'm flying! i can fly! hehe
At Monday, February 27, 2006 8:49:00 PM,
L said…
hahaha glenn i love you
Post a Comment
<< Home