I'm excited!
All is for the glory of God,
I'm excited because everyday I can see more and more of how God is working out the problems in my life. I feel blessed that I can see what God is doing and how He has planned these things. I'm excited about the fact that I know God has a plan for me. I'm excited about that fact that I know God is going to use everything for my benefit. I can't wait to see what God is working out in everything that has been happening because I know it's going to be good.
May the love of God fill your hearts.
I'm excited because everyday I can see more and more of how God is working out the problems in my life. I feel blessed that I can see what God is doing and how He has planned these things. I'm excited about the fact that I know God has a plan for me. I'm excited about that fact that I know God is going to use everything for my benefit. I can't wait to see what God is working out in everything that has been happening because I know it's going to be good.
May the love of God fill your hearts.

1 Comments:
At Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:33:00 PM,
Pencil said…
I felt sorry for this post. It didn't have any comments. So here's one:
I'm so excited! I'm excited that you're excited! Passionate praise is heavy artillery when aimed against the Enemy, so it's good to use it whenever we've got it!
Post a Comment
<< Home