Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Questioning

If I weren't there,
Would they notice, would they care?
Are they truely loving,
Or is it just in them to say they care?
Am I alone,
Or is this fear just second guessing?
Am I broken,
Or just wounded?
Am I still standing,
Or am I falling?
Torn apart,
Or made whole?
Who am I?
What am I looking for?
Questioning my existance
Looking for something more.

Will I make it?
Will I fall?
Heart so heavy,

Pain consuming,
Will it get better,
Or am I just pretending?

Elizabeth Stodolak
Copyright ©2005 Elizabeth Stodolak

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:27:00 PM, Blogger Beckers said…

    That is beautiful!! I'm all about being honest and open! And babe, you are real!
    I care...and I'm not just saying...I'm being real, I don't tell people what I don't mean! It is definately a PET PEEVE!!? Yes, peeve it is!

    So, REAL is the word for you today!!

     
  • At Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:12:00 PM, Blogger L said…

    ok....no offense intended, but what am i supposed to do with that? it doesn't change how i feel. it doesn't help. i thought it would, but it doesn't. i still feel completely isolated and like there's no hope. yyy, i know, there's hope in God and blah blah blah. ya, i know it. doesn't help any.

     
  • At Friday, June 03, 2005 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Beckers said…

    Well, it isn't necisarily going to help to hear it, but I just wanted you to know!! I can't help you, only God can do that honey!! You will never find the acceptance or love you need to fill the voids from me or any other person...Only God babe...and believe me I know how much it can suck...But I am not even going to try to fill that, it's imposible for me. I will only continue to love and pray for you. It will only be falce comfort...or temperary comfort you will find from earth stuff...it won't sustain!

    Sorry chickie! But I do love you, and you can take that with you! If you choose to believe it, that is...

     
  • At Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:48:00 AM, Blogger L said…

    i totally receive that! (all of it)
    love you and see you at work.

     

<< Home