Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jeremiah

Time to read: 5 hours and 32 min
Shortest reading time: 57 sec Chapter 45
Longest reading time: 16 min 38 sec Chapter 51

'Everyone' knows Jer 29:11. But you put it in context...10This is GOD's Word on the subject: "As soon as Babylon's seventy years are up and not a day before, I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. 11I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. and you see a completely different side to it. God's not just saying He has good plans for them He's saying after He puts them through difficult circumstances (exile, famine, etc) He is going to change things and prosper them. Darn, that whole suffering thing is a part of the Bible.

Running total: 2 days, 17 hours, 23 min
Total Days: 23
Total Books: 25
Total Chapters: 786

Shortest reading time: 8 sec - Psalm 117
Second shortest reading time: 18 sec - Psalm 134
Second longest reading time: 16 min 38 - Jeremiah 51
Longest reading time: 23 min - Psalm 119

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home