Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Psalms Completed!

Time to read: 5 hours and 34 min
Shortest reading time: 8 sec Chapter 117
Second shortest reading time: 18 sec Chapter 134
Second longest reading time: 8 min 47 Chapter 78?

Longest reading time: 23 min Chapter 119

The majesty of God, the goodness of God. He is sovergien, He is great! That seems to be the theme and I think I'd have to agree. I remember how in Job it said that God knows how the stars effect the earth. I never really thought about that before. God is so big that He knows every way that everything effects everything else. Which also means that He knows what good stuff all the bad stuff causes.

Running total: 2 days, 3 hours, 25 min
Total Days: 17
Total Books: 20
Total Chapters: 617

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home