'Street Patrol'
So I met up with Deanna today and we headed downtown for something that my high school has titled street patrol. Basically it's when a bunch of people get together with food, drinks and sometimes clothing and go downtown to give it to homeless people. It was actually really cool and I learned a few things too. There was a large group of us so I felt safe. I noticed that they like to have food and juice. This one guy asked me to pray for him. I asked him if there was anything specific and he said no. So I just said a general prayer for him. And then he asked me to pray for his sins to be forgiven. And I told him that I didn't need to pray for that because he already had that. That's why Jesus died on the cross. It was so cool. I got to witness to a homeless guy. And I had fun talking to some of the other people that were there. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home