Self-Examination
The funny thing about self-examination is that no one wants to do it...at least not at first...or often. It's so much easier to notice what other people do wrong because then we don't have to change. We can just sit back and tell them what they need to do. But when we examine ourselves then we notice things that we do wrong and we know that we need to change those things. When you continue to examine things then you notice that a lot can be improved on and you start to live more freely (assuming you don't condemn yourself while doing this). You find better ways of doing things. But the best thing I find is that after I've examined myself I know myself very well. I know who I am, what I want and where I've gone wrong. And anytime anyone makes a comment or a critique then I can quickly look into my heart and KNOW whether or not they are right or completely off the mark. After all, God and I do know my heart better than anyone else.
Side-Note: Gave her a quick version of my testimony as she walked to her car and she gave me a hug afterwards.
Side-Note: Gave her a quick version of my testimony as she walked to her car and she gave me a hug afterwards.

2 Comments:
At Monday, August 15, 2005 8:46:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Nobody comments on your posts... why do you keep posting?
At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:08:00 AM,
L said…
even if there's no comments there's still readers
Post a Comment
<< Home