Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Pursuit

I'm still trying to figure out how this whole thing works. One person sends a signal and another sends one back. Waters are tested to see if there's attraction, but what's the point of it all? Why stir something up when you don't plan to act on it? Why play games that you don't intend to finish? Really, what is the point in seeing if someone is interested in you if you're interested in someone else, or if you aren't even ready to date yet, or you know that they aren't? All it does is throw confusion into the mix and add unneeded distractions. I've had enough of guys that don't know what it is they want. For once I would like a guy that only wants me and is willing to fight to have me. And I don't mean that he'll get in fist-fights with any guy that looks at me the wrong way...I mean a guy that finds me precious and is willing to treat me that way, someone who isn't looking for some easy hook-up because he knows I'm worth more trouble than that. I want someone who loves me more than himself because I know that I'll end up loving him more than myself. I want someone who is worth falling in love with and that will make me fall in love with him. I want someone who will treat me better than anyone else has because that's what I deserve. I won't settle for less and I'm not playing games. I deserve the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home