God what is your plan?
As the last full week of the summer begins I wonder what God has in store for me. I know where I want to be...but I don't have the directions to get there or know when I should be showing up. I know there's a BBQ on Thursday that I'm planning to attend. I know that I'd like to go to Tehillah if I don't get in touch with my friend about the thing I want to do. I know I'm waiting on an email that I never think will arrive. I know with God all things are possible, but sometimes it hurts to hope for what you want. I wake up in God's presence and I walk through my day with my questions than answers. Sometimes I wonder whether or not I would talk to God so much if it weren't for the fact that I still cry every few days...Is it possible to be close to God when things are going well? Is it possible to talk to Him just to tell Him how great things are, or even how mediocre they are? I know that part of what I've been doing is thanking God, but will that come to an end once my problems do? I hope not...I enjoy my personal praises to God...they have more meaning than worship songs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home