In Laws Visit and Misc
So my husbands family are in town. We are being all touristy and going to various attractions. We saw Casa Loma today. Science Centre tomorrow. I'm pretty tired now. I might post some pictures soon. There's a couple with people in them. I went picture crazy, but it's mostly just stuff. We're having a good time. :)
I've been writing more. Have a few books in mind. Mostly in my head at this point, but I am working towards them regardless.
My church had our first youth Sunday school today. I did a gospel message and then Jared talked about baptism and then we just talked about miscellaneous stuff. Busy day. I'm teaching an evangelism class on Thursday. Should be fun.
I've been writing more. Have a few books in mind. Mostly in my head at this point, but I am working towards them regardless.
My church had our first youth Sunday school today. I did a gospel message and then Jared talked about baptism and then we just talked about miscellaneous stuff. Busy day. I'm teaching an evangelism class on Thursday. Should be fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home