Ruined for anything else...
So I think I've figured out why I haven't been wanting to pick up my Bible lately. I believe that it's true...but I don't always want to. There's the good bits about how God always provides, but then there's the part about how it's in God's timing not mine. Cuz my timing would already have my loan paid off and I'd be moving out of my mom's house. Because if I was God I'd give me a little more privacy from my family. Like being married and NOT having a room right beside my brothers. So I can't read the Bible because it rubs in my face that God's plans are better than mine.... Really? *Sigh* Love my husband. I'll keep that...don't want to be living with my mom with a bunch of debt and having to look for a job that I know is less than what I want to do. Then there's the whole being ruined for wanted to do anything less than teaching God's word in some form...you know...in a way where I can afford to move out of my mom's house...

1 Comments:
At Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:30:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Aw, yah. That is tough. Take heart, though, Liz! It is worth it when you put your trust in Jesus, especially when you can't see how it's supposed to work out.
Post a Comment
<< Home