Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Endings and Moving On

So today was the last day of homework club...let me rewind a bit. Since January Jared and I have been volunteering at an elementary school tutoring kids. I've been working with 4 grade 5 kids. It's amazing to see how different kids are even at a young age. I wrote each of them letters of encouragement and advice. It just leaves me with this sense of accomplishment.

On another note I'll be finishing my first class in about 2 weeks. Due to a strike at my school the winter term ran a bit long pushing the summer back. So the class is starting when it would normally be over. So this week was the first week. I managed to work it out with the teacher so I can finish the class in 3 weeks instead of 6 because starting June 27th I'll be working at a Christian kids camp. So it will be the closing of this chapter and we'll see what happens next. Even though I haven't actually finished my class yet I still have this sense of relief about things being completed. It'll be nice to finally finish my degree (typically 4 years taking 6)! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home