Booted
So in another attempt to make my room feel more livable I moved my furniture around again. During this insane amount of footcrushing and moving stuff out of my room so that I would have the space to move the things inside my room...I decided something has to go. I have way too much furniture in my way to small room. Other than getting a bigger room the only option was, yes, to boot out a piece of furniture. So I thought, what is the combination of the largest, most unless thing in my room (also the heaviest) and I decided, it was this little (and heavy) cabinet of drawers. So I emptied it out and pushed it out of my room. So now my room is even more clutters...so we now have a different problem altogether...So there shall be some sorting and throwing out of things...I need a bigger room...or maybe some shelves...eventually this shall be figured out. This is now the fourth or fifth attempt over the last few months to find a layout that works...and I don't think it works...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home