Out of the Darkness...

and into the light.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

How Do You Know?

From time to time I ponder on whether or not the guy that I have a crush on may be interested in me. Would there be a certain way he would act? Would he try to spend more time with me? Would he take interest in me? And I have decided...that if he tells me he's interested then I will know. :)

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the plan Liz. Maybe I should expropriate it for myself. That way I wouldn't care because there's a good chance I'll never see her again...

     
  • At Friday, July 22, 2005 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Beckers said…

    THAT is so FREAKEN true!!

    There is not really much of another way. Guys are too hard to read most of the time!!

    Actions are supposed to speak louder than words, but if you don't know what the actions are Supposed to be speaking then WORDS are a huge need!!! Then the actions may speak louder...then and only then!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home