Confirmation
Getting back to the purpose of everything. So I've had it confirmed to me, multiple times, by multiple people and in multiple ways that I really am headed in the right direction. And it's funny, because sometimes even though the person has actually been trying to steer me away from something they actually confirmed something in the opposite direction. Like today when I was discussing with my cousin and he said that if I look deep within myself and ask myself such and such that I will know that I shouldn't be at my church, but when he said that I knew that through good or bad this is exactly where I should and need to be. As much as the changes that I know need to take place may not take place any time soon, I know that they need to take place. I know that my church needs to make these changes. And I know that I need to stay there in order for those changes to take place. Even though it seems impossible I know that God really is planning to use me in this church. And though it may be very discouraging at times and seem even more impossible than it already does, I know this is where I need to be. I know the things that I need to do. I know that these are changes that God has planned, I simply don't know the timing. My purpose here is to bring everything back to what God origionally intended. To shave off the things that don't work and to put in place the things that need to be there. To see what should not be and to see what needs to be. To walk in God's love and to make it radiate from this place. I have faith that God will shine through.

1 Comments:
At Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:24:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yes Liz!
You are a welcome and loved part of this house, and a vital, critical piece in the puzzle that is transformation.
I know you know all this already and have probably heard/thought it too many times to forget, but I'll say it anyways-not by might, nor by power, but by the SPIRIT OF GOD do we overcome. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Freedom, Victory, and Life. Where the Spirit of the Lord is honoured and His will is taken as absolute, there is inevitable change for good. And I'm not just talking about TACF-I'm talking about your heart Liz. Freedom.
Amen
Post a Comment
<< Home