Silent Lock
You won't hear me behind silently locked lips
Won't repeat myself again
Won't have to hear it anymore
Won't have to think I exist
Won't have to hear my silent screams
You don't have to try to understand
Don't have to take me into account
Don't have to lift me when I'm weak
Don't have to hear my cries for help
Don't have to see me fall again
Won't be the one to lift me off my knees
Don't have to see tears that won't fall
Won't have to think about my broken heart
Don't have to mend what's been left
Won't have to save me from death.
Elizabeth Stodolak
Copyright ©2005 Elizabeth Stodolak
Won't repeat myself again
Won't have to hear it anymore
Won't have to think I exist
Won't have to hear my silent screams
You don't have to try to understand
Don't have to take me into account
Don't have to lift me when I'm weak
Don't have to hear my cries for help
Don't have to see me fall again
Won't be the one to lift me off my knees
Don't have to see tears that won't fall
Won't have to think about my broken heart
Don't have to mend what's been left
Won't have to save me from death.
Elizabeth Stodolak
Copyright ©2005 Elizabeth Stodolak

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home