Spontaneous Confusion
So I was working, as is typical for me on a Friday night, and my co-worker at this random moment takes this blue bag and tells me that what is inside it is for me and she sticks it on my bag...and I'm like...what?...So I'm completely confused as to why she would get me anything. So I'm thinking, random stuff she got for free, random stuff she got and didn't know who to give it to, or God randomly was like, get this and give it to Liz for some strange and odd reason. I think He's trying to confuse me because earlier yesterday I was like, Hey Jesus, I don't feel very special. The _____ at ________ are always _________ for others and I never get any of it. I would like some special attention. So yes, I am utterly confused, but it's ok because it's in a good way.

2 Comments:
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 12:27:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
*hugs*
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:26:00 PM,
L said…
awwwww... i give out hugs and they come back to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home