Luke
Time to read: 3 hours and 46 min
Shortest reading time: 5 min 58 sec Chapter 15
Longest reading time: 11 min 39 sec Chapter 9
If you're not helping, you're making things worse. I think we really need to shake ourselves out of complacency. Too many are living lives that don't glorify God. Some aren't even trying. Where are the examples? I'd like to be one...just hope I can figure out how.
Running total: 3 days, 12 hours, 41 min
Total Days: 27
Total Books: 42
Total Chapters: 986
Shortest reading time: 8 sec - Psalm 117
Second shortest reading time: 18 sec - Psalm 134
Second longest reading time: 16 min 38 - Jeremiah 51
Longest reading time: 23 min - Psalm 119
Shortest reading time: 5 min 58 sec Chapter 15
Longest reading time: 11 min 39 sec Chapter 9
If you're not helping, you're making things worse. I think we really need to shake ourselves out of complacency. Too many are living lives that don't glorify God. Some aren't even trying. Where are the examples? I'd like to be one...just hope I can figure out how.
Running total: 3 days, 12 hours, 41 min
Total Days: 27
Total Books: 42
Total Chapters: 986
Shortest reading time: 8 sec - Psalm 117
Second shortest reading time: 18 sec - Psalm 134
Second longest reading time: 16 min 38 - Jeremiah 51
Longest reading time: 23 min - Psalm 119

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home